Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Blogger Tricks: How to make Link Result to New Page

0 comments
When you click "this blog", you will see the result in the same page. This will hurt you a bit. Because the visitors gone. We definitely want visitors continue to be in the blog in time for us as possible. Better to use a link that will open in a new page. So the last page is not lost. We need to adding some Html code. Now try to Click example link that added the code:

ex: I always feeling good when I read posts in this blog.
The last page wan not lost. And we keep our traffic.



Ready to make it? Please follow these steps:

⇒Choose "Edit Html" mode (not a Compose) Blogger Tricks: How to make Link Result to New Page

⇒In the example before added Html code is like this:
ex: I always feeling good when I read posts in this blog.

⇒Please add this Html code: target="_blank" or target="new"

⇒The results like this (on Edit Html mode):
 
I  always feeling good when I read posts in <a  href="http://blogwidgetbox.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">this  blog</a>.

or
I always feeling good when I read posts in <a href="http://blogwidgetbox.blogspot.com/" target="new">this blog</a>.


Next Post I will tell You How to make Link Title. Keep Read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani
Free Blogger Tips, Hacks, Widgets, Templates and more